What We Stand For
African youths who would transform the narratives in their communities through Science and Art
To unearth leaders through edutainment-based contest and effective study
The Adat Science and Art Academy aka, “The Pentagon Science Technology Art and Mathematics (STaM) was founded in 2017. The academy, whose mid-term objective is to become a hub for African youths/leaders (the pentagons) who have distinguished themselves in Science and Art and are determined to change the narratives in African governance and the next production revolution, and as African representatives, create a new image for Africa globally.
Why we do what we do
- We believe that learning in an entertaining way would remove the sophistication and the boredom in learning
- We believe that If “excellence” is rewarded with stage value like organizations’ ambassadors, the face of magazines, endorsements among others, youths would strive more to attend academic strides knowing that, stardom cannot only be achieved by music, acting and comedy but also through professions like medicine, law, engineering, literary studies among others
- We believe that competition brings out the best in people and challenges them to break known limits and set new ones
- We believe that creative and critical readers are the discoverers of treasures and originators of new philosophies.
- We believe that only African based policies can solve African problems.
- We believe that Africa lost Africanism to westernization enroute her path to
- We believe in our heritage, mother Africa and individual efforts culminate to a greater
good for all.